Walking around Peschiera del Garda
Peschiera del Garda is a city-fortress completely enclosed by the water, a beautiful jewel of architecture, art and culture, one of the most picturesque villages overlooking the Lake Garda.
This tour will immerse you fully in the territory of the lake: you will start the excursion by boat to admire the mighty walls today, the ancient testimony of the greatness and power of venice, recently included in the list of patrimonies of the humanity by UNESCO, and will visit prisons, which were used also by the hospital of the garrison, that take the name of a Military Barracks, the XXX of may. May 30, 1848, the austrians had to surrender to the piedmont during the first war of independence and the same day, Carlo Alberto, king of Sardinia, because of this success, it was acclaimed as king of Italy. This place is considered one of the most important buildings of Peschiera. Unconventional routes lead us to admire sips unusual and unusual and step by step you will discover Peschiera and its interesting history.
Price from 60,00 euro per person, including
- Auudio guide to explore in complete autonomy Peschiera del Garda
- Tour by boat with audio guide lasting 40 minutes to discover the famous walls of Peschiera
- Tour of the prisons with audioguide visit to the nineteenth century barracks XXX May, The Fortress and the Rocchetta
- Local tour Leader on site available to coordinate travel
- Transfer to / r with minivan (meeting point in the historic center of Verona c/O Piazza Bra or Castelvecchio)
Guaranteed departure with minimum 4 paying adults.
The price does not include what is not indicated.
For information, please contact us:
Lovivo Tour Experience, Viale delle Terme 107/B – Abano Terme (PD)
M. +39 333 994 52 88 T. +39 049 29 69 340