Boat trip on Lago di Garda: Peschiera & Sirmione
Boat trip on Lago di Garda: Peschiera e Sirmione
Peschiera del Garda is a real fortress city, completely enclosed by water, a charming jewel of architecture, art and culture. This tour with a strong experiential impact will immerse you fully in the lake territory: you will start with the boat trip to admire the mighty walls today ancient testimony of the grandeur and power of Venice, recently included in the list of World Heritage by UNESCO. You will continue with the visit of the prisons, military jails that also served as the garrison hospital, which take the name of Military Barracks XXX May. On May 30, 1848 the Austrians had to surrender to the Piedmontese during the first war of independence and that same day Carlo Alberto, king of Sardinia, because of this success, was acclaimed king of Italy. This place is considered one of Peschiera’s most important buildings. Unconventional itineraries will take us to admire unusual sips and step by step you will discover Peschiera and its history.
Enchanting next destination of our tour will be Sirmione: scenery so beautiful to fall in love! The tour will continue by boat and will allow you to circumnavigate the entire peninsula, letting us admire breathtaking views. On the mainland Sirmione the visit is free: unmissable steps of the ancient village are the ancient Rocca Scaligera of medieval times and the remains of the ancient Roman villa known as the “Grotte di Catullo” for lovers of history and culture, for more romantic instead a panoramic aperitif could be the sweet end of the excursion.
Price: € 135.00 per person, included:
- Audio guide to explore Peschiera del Garda in complete autonomy
- Boat tour with 40-minute audio guide c.a. discovering the famous walls of Peschiera
- Tour of the prisons with an audio-guide tour of the nineteenth-century barracks XXX May, the Rocca and the Rocchetta
- Private boat tour lasting 45 minutes c.a. at Sirmione, with a visit to the peninsula
- Local Tour Leader on site available to coordinate travel
- Transfer to / r with minivan (meeting point in the historical center in Verona c / o Piazza Bra or Castelvecchio)
Guaranteed departure with a minimum number of 4 paying adults.
This tour does not include anything not expressly indicated.
Info & Booking:
Lovivo Tour Experience, Viale delle Terme, 107/B – 35031, Abano Terme (PD)
M. (+39) 333 994 52 88 T. (+39) 049 29 69 340