Valpolicella: Wine & Oil Tour
Discover, Taste and Enjoy Valpolicella Area with us!
A tour to discover where the famous Amarone comes from. Our tour starts first with a tour in the hills of Valpolicella where you’ll enjoy the picturesque sights of hills and vineyards, little villages and ancient paris churches. Then we’ll visit one of the most exclusive wineries of the area where the oenologist will take us on a walk through the vineyards and will guide us in the final wine tasting of DOC Wines: first a classic method sparkling wine, then Ripasso and Amarone and in the end Recioto.
Price 115,00 € per person, including:
- Visit of Valpolicella area with interesting panoramic points, historical villages and Romanesque paris churches
- Visit of an exclusive winery with walk in the vineyards and accompaniment of the oenologist
- Wine-tasting with 4 DOC and DOCG wines
- Tasting of local olive oil
- Lunch in the winery with excellence typical products
- Transfer to and from with minivan (meeting point in the historic centre of Verona c/o Piazza Bra or Castelvecchio)
- Accompaniment of the Local Tour Leader
Guaranteed departure with minimum 2 participants.
The price does not include everything’s not mentioned as included.
*People with particular alimentary allergies/intolerances (lactose or gluten) or with vegetarian/glucose/vegan and any kind of dietary restriction are begged to signal it in phase of booking.
Note: the itineraries of the tours can be modified depending on the weather and on the balance sheet days of the companies.