Italian Taste, Venetian Life
A week in the Euganean Hills between food and Italian culture
Discover the authentic Italy made of traditional markets square, secret restaurants, family run wineries, farmers that work in the countryside and produce excellent products.
Enjoy the Italian art, the colourful frescos of the Venetian Villas, the majestic castles and the famous cities of art, the concerts of classic music in special location like a Monumental Garden and the big Opera in the Verona Arena.
Spend a unique week with us, you can stay in a Historic Residence or in a typical Farmhouse of the Euganean Hills, in province of Padua, few steps from Venice.
Discover the authentic and original Italy with us!
Price starting from 333,00 euro per person with minimum of 2 participants (visitors tax not included). Accommodation of 7 nights in a Historic Residence included.
The experience not includes what is not indicated.
On request the accommodation can be personalised. Some our proposal:
- The personal shopper of taste: visit the traditional markets and buy fresh fruits and vegetables and local products;
- Cuisine Course with local products: cook a typical Italian menu and have fun sharing it with your friends and families;
- Excursion on boat along the Brenta Riviera to discover the famous Venetian Villas;
- Visit a winery and walk in the vineyards with a sunset tasting;
- Visit an olive oil mill and taste the Euganean oil;
- Relax you with a Yoga class in a Monumental Garden or in the heart of the Euganean Hills;
- Take part to an E-bike Tour;
- Visit the museum of wine with a guided wine tasting;
- Panoramic flight over the Euganean Hills and/or Venice.